Brand: Brightech (see all Brightech »)|
Color: Jet Black
· LONG LASTING & ENERGY EFFICIENT FLOOR LAMP: This lamp includes a 12 Watt power saving LED light so that you will never have to replace a bulb. Its advanced LED technology allows this lamp to outshine lamps that depend on short lived, energy consuming standard halogen, CFL, or incandescent bulbs, which helps save energy. Our LED lighting will last for more than 20 years without burning out or overheating. Save money and energy while enjoying long lasting bright light.
· STURDY AND SAFE: The Litespan's weighted, high-stability base ensures that no one, including kids or pets, will knock it over easily. The LED bulbs remain cool to the touch even after hours of use which eliminates burning yourself on a hot lamp and overheating your space. The soft night light setting gives off an orange glow which will gently light your way in the dark to keep you safe at night.
· EASILY ADJUST BRIGHTNESS & COLOR TEMPERATURE: This floor lamp is perfect for the indoor hobby enthusiast and will brighten up your projects with its 2, 000 lumens and adjustable color temperature of 3, 000K- 6, 000K cool white LED light. It allows you to easily adjust the light perfectly for arts & crafts, reading, sewing, and any hobbies that need precise lighting with just the tap of your finger. This lamp is also perfect for a garage workbench to project daylight bright light onto your projects.
· MODERN STYLE & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN- The Litespan is available in 5 colors and adds a nice touch to any room from cozy traditional to cutting edge contemporary. It's slender and easy to move around so that you can focus its bright light wherever you need it. The flexible gooseneck allows you to adjust the light up and down or side to side to illuminate your project perfectly. Set your light brightness and color temperature to your specific task and your Litespan will remember your light preference.
· SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: Our goal at Brightech is to provide creative, innovative, and beautiful lighting so that everyone can have quality, high end lighting in their home and office. We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
Noted for its exceptional light quality, the Litespan by Brightech makes a sturdy addition to bedroom lighting. An adjustable gooseneck lets you pivot the lamp head, while the weighted base holds it steady, so you can focus the light wherever you want it. It provides full spectrum daylight hues, so it's good in rooms that have less sun exposure.
With built-in power-saving 12-watt LEDs that last for 20 years/50, 000 hours, this lamp gives your space the light you need for intricate craftwork like knitting or sewing, and it's great for reading music while playing an instrument. LED light brings out the brilliance of colors to eliminate eyestrain!
Best of all, it's a fully dimmable floor lamp! Simply press and hold the button on the lamp head to vary the light intensity. Let go when you reach your sweet spot. It'll even remember your choice and return to the level you pick the next time you turn it on.
When powered up, Litespan gives you bright white light where you need it, but because it's an LED lamp, it doesn't produce heat like incandescent ones. In addition, the LED light never has to be replaced because it is expected to last over 20 years. When off, the button stays lit as a mini-night light with a soft, unobtrusive amber glow.
Because the LED bulbs of the integrated fixture are behind a plastic diffuser, the Litespan is NOT recommended for stimulating the growth of plants. The dimensions of the light cover are 7½ inches long by 5 inches width, with the depth of the lamp holder approximately 1½ inches. The 2-prong power plug works only with standard 110-volt outlets; the plug will not fit into 240-volt outlets. Easy assembly takes 5 minutes. A step-by-step diagram shows you how to arrange the 3 pole sections, base, and lamp fixture. Slowly turn the poles clockwise, and you'll need a Phillips screwdriver to align the final pole with the sturdy base.