Brand: Hyperikon (see all Hyperikon »)|
Manufacturer: Hyperikon, Inc.
Label: Hyperikon, Inc.
· ✔ 120 LUMENS PER WATT - The Hyperikon 200W Shoebox Area Light has a lumen count of 24, 000 with a wider beam angle of around 150 degrees. Our industrial LED technology provides a comprehensive lighting solution, enhancing both efficiency and performance of this led pole light.
· ✔ PHOTOCELL ENABLED - This modern LED shoebox comes with a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor which detects ambient light and powers the LED on/off automatically.
· ✔ EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY - Hyperikon street lights are built with patented technology to last for 45, 000+ hours, eliminating the need to frequently replace your fixture.
· ✔ REBATE ELIGIBLE - DLC 4.3 Qualified and UL-Listed. DLC allows eligibility for state and nationwide rebate programs. Model Number: HyperBox200-57T, UL Number: E475117 HyperBox-XXX
· ✔ 5 YEAR WARRANTY - You are always covered by our 5-year unlimited warranty when you purchase Hyperikon products. Contact our customer service team 24/7!
Experience what high-output light means with the Hyperikon 200W LED Shoebox
Forget about your old Metal Halide, High intensity Discharge and High pressure sodium fixtures. Everything about these old lights is a hassle: the warm up time, the bad light quality, the noise, the maintenance, etc. The time has come to make the switch! Simply change your old fixture and experience the impressive light quality from the Hyperikon 200W LED Shoebox for Street and Area.
The Hyperikon LED Shoebox is truly a durable product that is built to last substantially longer than the rated 45, 000+ hours. If this is not enough security for you, the lighting fixture is - similar to all other Hyperikon products - backed by a 5 year unlimited warranty. We truly stand behind the quality of our products.
· Street Lighting
· Outdoor Area Lighting
· Security areas
· Parking Lots
· Hyperikon 5 year unlimited warranty
· Reduce your electricity consumption by up to 75% by going from 800W to only 200W
· Provides a stunning 24, 000 lumens. that is 120Lm/W
· shatter-resistant design for both commercial and industrial grade applications.