Main Category: Kitchen|
Brand: CPLID (see all CPLID »)
Manufacturer: CPLID Tech LTD
Color: 16 Colors
Size: For 24-60 inch TV
Label: CPLID Tech LTD
· 【6.6ft Black LED Strip Lights 】Can cover 3/4 sides of 46" to 60" ; From 24" to 42", please take a few minutes to think about which option is better for your tv.(The fifth photo)
· 【Make Your TV Different】 This behind TV lighting kit can reduce eye fatigue and ease eye strain. Help to make a more comfortable environment when long watching and playing TV games.
· 【Sync ON/ OFF with TV】For TV and gaming room decor, this bias lighting will ON/ OFF with most kinds of TV. Power: 5W (5V, 1A). Please check USB output of your tv.
· 【Color Changing and Dimmable】16 single color mode ( include White ), 4 flash mode. 24 keys remote control(battery Included),
· 【Easy to set up】 Clean the back of your TV, and stick the strip behind TV, remote to control, and enjoy.
Bias Lighting for 24" to 60" TV
- 4 pcs 1.64 ft connected flexible led strips, rolled in a plastic tray ;
- 1 pcs 24 keys Remote Control(include battery);
The power of the light is 5W( DC5V, 1A), Please check USB output prior to use. Send email to us if you need any help.
Question 1: How can the RGB LED tv light Relieve Eye Strain?
Answer: When you are watching tv in a dark room, the tv is a bright and flickering lighting source. Looking directly at the light source for a long time could really cause eye pain and visual problems. It's like your mom may have told you: "Don't get too close to the tv and turn on a light when it's too dark. The tv light will gently light up your room and give you a wonderful watching time; most important, it will take care of your eyes.
Question 2: Does the tv light turn on/off with the tv?
Answer: For most of all tvs, the light will turn on/off with the tv. For a few kinds of tv, you need to use the remote.
Question 3: Does the 3M tape will stay for a long time?
Answer: Yes, the tape is 3M tape, it will be more sticky when get heated(Working tv will generate heat). But please remember, clean the back surface of the tv before sticking.
Question 4: Is this an RF or IR remote?
Answer:This is a IR Wireless RemoteI. There is a receiver on the cord, so the remote will work only when you pointed the remote to the receiver.